HOW CAN I CHANGE MY LIFE USING MEDITATION ?

I’m not that practiced on meditation, and I’ve never seen the inside of a yoga studio. In fact, until one year ago, and I have never expected to see myself meditating in the early morning
I thought that the best way to defend stress was by alcohol — and lots of it. My morning routine consisted of waking up and rushing to get my son prepared for school and get myself prepared for work.
After I had met a lot of people who told me about the importance and benefits of meditation, I decided to discover what’s going on inside that world and give it a try.
I gave it a try in last January and I’m about to complete 275 sessions now, it was not that easy at first, because of I was required to sit in lotus position which was distracting and painful, a 10-minute session was very long for me.
I continued my session programs and I noticed a drastic change and I felt that it was positive and it affected positively my body, I loved my sessions and I felt comfortable to the extent that on the days I didn’t meditate, I started to feel that I miss something.
these are six of the ways my life is better after a year of almost daily meditation (and the science to back up the benefits).
1)   SMILING
I started to meditate directly after I had lost my job. Meditating helped me to become more positive and it enhanced my mood and mindset
2)    SLEEPING BETTER
Insomnia is one of the problems the one can face, and mindfulness meditation helps fight it and improve the sleeping conditions. I started to sleep few minutes without medication.
3)     I CAN FOCUS MORE ON MY JOB AND HOME.
It was very difficult for me to stay focused on a single task and my mind was constantly racing. I sometimes was glancing at my phone, my body was always there but mentally, I was always absent.
Soon after I started meditating, I started noticing a development in my focus. Now I’m able to stay focused on one task at a time.
4)   I REGAINED SELF-AWARENESS
One of the main elements of mindfulness meditation is being self-aware, it has a strong impact on one’s thinking and it helps to select the most important and get one’s priorities in order. And it assists the one to fully grasp and utilize one’s strengths and passions.
5)   I AM A BETTER FATHER
Before I started to meditate, the tiniest thing can trigger emotions of frustration. I used to snap at my child when I was running late while getting him ready for school. So, my advice to all the parents is to start meditating because it will certainly improve and strengthen their relationships with their children at home.
6)   I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
As a very large group of people, I suffered from low-esteem and a lack of confidence in my skills. I couldn’t realize my full potential. Fortunately, meditation helped me to get rid of the negative and increase a healthier sense of self-confidence, especially mindful meditation.
Meditating has become one of the foundations of my morning habits in addition to a set of rituals that could change my personality to the best and become a person who is able to realize his dreams and turn them to reality.




Post a Comment

0 Comments